BAAM Consulting prides itself on professionalism and integrity and as such has built up strong and long-lasting relationships with many clients. This success is due to the strong belief, of all staff, in the company Professionalism Charter.
- We provide the best possible service to all customers on every engagement.
- We provide high-quality reports to our clients, consistent with our engagement instructions.
- We adopt and are bound by the Code of Ethics from the Institution of Engineers Australia.
- We are trustworthy – repeat business is the true reflection of how we are seen.
- We are unified- we draw upon each other’s strengths to achieve the best outcome for the client and the business.
- We are independent – we report on the facts as determined, and provide specifications to meet or exceed industry codes.
- We aim to be at the forefront of the remedial engineering industry.
- We are committed to the continuous development of staff.
- We provide guidance and support to staff through personal development.
- We are dedicated to each other and our clients in both the good times and challenging times.
- We conduct ourselves in a professional manner at all times.
- We provide confidence to our customers through our professional attitude.